Confused about which cheapest web hosting service in India to choose? CompareHosts made it easier for you to differentiate various choices.
iPage is a hosting company which comes under the parentage of Endurance International, along with Bluehost and HostGator. iPage has been providing web hosting solutions since 1998. Their entry-level plans are quite pocket-friendly. They specialize in Linux based shared hosting which is used by most companies who run their websites using platforms such as WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, and the likes. They also offer VPS and dedicated server plans for higher traffic websites.
- Linux based web hosting platform.
- Weebly site building software.
- The servers have excellent uptime and a dedicated VPS hosting.
- Unlimited bandwidth, disk space, and email accounts.
- Prompt and fast customer service.
- In case you are not satisfied with their service, they also have a money-back guarantee.
- Lacks Windows and cloud-based hosting options.
- No month-to-month plans.
- Too many dashboards.
1&1 Web Hosting
- Robust uptime in testing.
- Prompt customer support.
- Offers basic and advanced hosting packages.
- Offers both Linux and Windows-based servers.
- Easy website creation tools.
- No setup fees.
- WebsiteBuilder Plus tier required to add code to website templates.
- Competitors have a longer duration of money-back-guarantee.
InterServer is a New Jersey-based company, founded by Michael Lavrik and John Quaglieri, that’s been into web hosting since 1999. They started off as a virtual hosting account re-seller, who now operate two data centers in New Jersey and is in the process of expanding to additional locations, including Los Angeles. Deemed as a budget-friendly service provider, InterServer specializes in shared, VPS, dedicated and co-location hosting solutions.
- Average uptime above 99.97%
- Price lock guarantee for shared and VPS hosting
- In-house customer supports
- Free sites migration for new customers
- Highly customizable VPS hosting plan
- 20 years of track record
- Unfriendly “Webuzo” dashboard
- Limited Services in terms that no shared hosting account may use more than 20% of the server resources at a time
- Slower Load Speeds
- Unresponsive Customer Support (well sometimes)
Founded by Jamie Opalchuck, HostPapa hosts over 500,000 websites. That’s impressive considering they’ve only been around since 2006. One of the major reasons for their rise to prominence could be their various customer services options, offering phone support in a few different languages including English, French, Spanish and German to both domestic and international clients.
- Average uptime of 99.98%
- Extensive customer support options such as phone, mail, email and even fax with phone support in 18 languages and including English, French, Spanish, and German.
- Proactive Security Features such as domain privacy protection, a free SSL certificate, a dedicated IP address, and automated website backups.
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- Site migration
- Low average load speed
- Hidden prices and high renewal costs
- Not all your money will be refunded to you in the money back guarantee. A ‘setup’ fee is charged
If you read it right, you’ll soon realize that the brand is Indian (no awards for guessing please!). HostSoch was founded in the year 2012 by WebSoch IT Solutions to deliver a cost-effective web hosting solution to the businesses of all sizes. They provide various types of shared hosting; shared Linux, Windows, Php, cPanel, WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, and Magento hosting.
- Uptime guarantee of 99.9%
- Helpful support team 24×7
- Automatic daily and weekly backup
- Free SSL & site migration
- Free malware scanner
- Pearl, Python and Ruby support
- Slow loading and response time
- Host Tripple
- Not enough data to perform the operation
InMotion Hosting is reportedly one of the largest independent web hosting companies in the world. They’ve been in the business since 2001, and are popular among the ‘geeks’.
- Fast hosting with solid state drives, PHP 7 and customer server caching
- Less number of users on shared hosting
- High-speed connections with the most popular ISPs in the USA
- High-quality selected WordPress themes
- Unlimited traffic for all plans
- Good security features for WordPress hosting
- Prompt tech support
- 16-Year CNET Certified
- Top-level services are only available to “Pro” account holders
- Only the basic plans are competitively priced, Professional plans are expensive
- One year advance payment
- For lower level plans, you are limited in the number of sites you can host, and the number of databases you
A2 Hosting is an independent web hosting company founded in 2003. Based in Ann Arbor Michigan, they serve hosting markets across the world. A2 Hosting boasts of high performance, a speed-focused hosting company with excellent support. The offer hosting solutions ranging from shared Linux hosting to cloud and dedicated server solutions for large, growing websites.
- Unlimited Storage
- Unlimited Data Transfer
- 99.9% Uptime
- Solid State Drives (SSD) for faster speeds
- cPanel Interface
- Free Let’s Encrypt SSL Certificates
- Free CloudFlare CDN
- HackScan for Perpetual Security
- Optimized WordPress Environment
- Optimized Software for WordPress, Drupal, PrestaShop
- Website Staging Included
- Turbo Server Option for Up to 20x Faster Speed
- Attracta SEO Tools
- Anyday Money Back Guarantee
- Good customer support
- Most CMS hosting plans offer no additional features
- Not optimum for beginners as they don’t require all the tools
- Turbo Boost and Turbo Cache services are expensive on VPS & Dedicated plans
- Overcharges for cPanel, Softaculous, & CloudLinux licenses on unmanaged plans
Just Host is a hosting company owned by Endurance International. They offer a standard selection of Linux-based web hosting solutions from shared hosting to VPS to dedicated servers. Their emphasis though is mostly on shared hosting solutions considering the high demand in the market.
- Unlimited Domain Hosting
- 30-Day Money-back Guarantee
- Free Script Library
- Longer Domain Registration Process
- Aggressive Upselling campaigns